Employers in the technology sector need new strategies to find professionals and ensure their continued success.
If that’s the case for you, consider the DiscoverAbility Network. Its aims are to:
- include people with disabilities in Ontario workplaces
- support employers in their search for skilled, qualified talent
- help employers meet their responsibilities under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA)
The DiscoverAbility Network is a joint initiative of ITAC and the Ontario Chamber of Commerce.
It’s challenging to hire the right people for an information and communications technology role. If hiring is your role, look to your peers for support. Join your peers in the ITAC HR Forum networking group.
The HR Forum:
- enables information sharing and discussion of current HR trends, views and best practices
- offers professional development for HR professionals in the ICT industry
- helps you earn re-certification points for your CHRP (Certified Human Resources Professional) and CCP (Certified Compensation Professional) designations
The HR Forum meets about five times a year. For the next HR Forum meeting, visit ITAC’s Events page.