As speakers and presenters are confirmed for The Future of the Cybersecurity Workforce Symposium information will be made available here. Please check back in the coming months for more details.
The following are themes ITAC Talent and the Cybersecurity Talent Alliance (CTA) are considering for the Symposium.
- Critical Infrastructure Needs – the Human Capital Side
- To Infinity and Beyond: Operationalizing the NICE Framework for Canadian Career Profiles
- Using Cyber Frameworks to Define and Grow a Workforce
- Canadian Perspectives and Government’s Role in Cybersecurity Workforce Development
- Extending the Capacity of Higher Education to Scale The Output of Verified Workforce Ready Graduates
- Innovative International Training and Education Initiatives
- How to Achieve a Seasoned Cybersecurity Workforce
- Beyond Technical Skills – addressing non-technical competencies in cybersecurity work
- Emerging Tech and the Impact on Cyber Skills
- AI and its potential impact on the Canadian Cybersecurity workforce
- Attracting bright minds to the quantum challenge in security
- The talent pool is larger than we think – drawing talent from under represented populations
If you wish to submit for consideration a presentation that aligns to the theme of the Symposium please contact info_CTA@itac.ca for more information.