Membership in ITAC Talent
ITAC Talent aims to ensure that technology talent is available to increase Canada’s productivity and competitiveness and make it the best place in the world for digital business. The more employers and stakeholders that collectively support this goal, the more quickly it can be achieved.
Increasing the talent pipeline is the most strategic issue you can address along with other employers who are already an incredibly active part of our initiatives. Together we can make a difference to the world of skills. Join in and have your voice heard.
Benefits of membership
- Help Canada remain competitive in a constantly evolving global economy by changing the conversation about today’s technology related jobs.
- Build Canada’s pipeline of technology talent, while ensuring Canada’s youth make informed career decisions.
- Showcase your brand, your people, your corporate culture and your talent requirements
- Engage with other industry players and public sector policy makers and make your voice heard among those who determine Canada’s national talent strategy
- Provide your employees with engagement opportunities through participation in our role model and mentoring programs
- Access the latest labour market information and contribute to research that highlights your organization’s point of view and supports your talent strategy.
- Increase your influence through participation in Special Advisory Boards and Committees that drive our overall strategy
- Learn best practices through our HR and Diversity Forums and events
Corporate members working with ITAC Talent have the unique opportunity to contribute to Canada’s global competitiveness by helping to expand the country’s pool of qualified technology talent.
By joining, your voice will be heard in our work with industry, educators, and the government. You can help shape the conversation and have your say on initiatives you care about. If you are interested in more information on the benefits of the ITAC Talent membership, please contact Chris Drummond, Managing Director, ITAC Talent.
- Read the invitation from ITAC Talent’s Managing Director
- Register now to join in
- Learn more about ITAC Talent