Be confident in your education— BTM accreditation is the trusted standard for employers.
Your degree is a significant achievement and perhaps the largest investment you will make toward your future. The quality of education you receive makes a big difference in your career success.
- Verifies that your educational experience meets the standard for education in your profession.
- Enhances your employment opportunities—multinational corporations value graduation from an accredited program.
- Supports your entry to the BTM profession through certification
- You should be aware that not all programs at every college and university are accredited. Make sure that the program you’re interested in is accreditation
What Accreditation Assures?
An accredited program assures prospective students that:
• the institution is committed to improving their educational experience
• the program is committed to using best practices and innovation in education
• the program is guided by its industry, government, and academic constituents through formal feedback
• the program considers the students’ perspective as part of its continuous quality improvement process
Information video courtesy of the Association of Specialized and Professional Accreditors
Watch this video from the Association of Specialized & Professional Accreditors
Informational videos courtesy of the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA)
Accreditation and Its Value to You (VIDEO)