Establishing BTM as a profession
As the Business Technology Management (BTM) profession evolves it also requires greater personal ownership and accountability by practitioners. To meet this need ITAC Talent is creating a BTM professional association. The goal of the association is to establish BTM as a profession that is respected and valued by its stakeholders – governments, business leaders, employers, users and customers – for the contribution it makes in leveraging the diverse benefits of ICT.
The objectives of the association are:
- Advance the awareness of BTM as an exciting professional domain
- Grow its skilled labour market and ensure its ongoing adaptability
- Advance the interest of BTM professionals in the Canadian economy
- Promote BTM as a source of professional identity, personal pride and esprit de corps
- Contact us for more information or discuss how you can get involved